SciArt: Senior Application Engineer
SciArt is seeking a software engineer to enhance the kernel of its revolutionary analysis and topology optimization engine. The successful candidate will perform design, development and maintenance of 3D geometry/simulation algorithms, associated rendering and user interface for various applications in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Perform software development activities including design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation.
- Employ best software practices.
- Investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions. Perform bug verification and release testing.
- Understand the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of multiphysics simulation tools and Finite Element Analysis.
- Good knowledge of 3D geometry algorithms and familiarity with geometric concepts like Solid Modeling, Boundary Representation, Topology and Geometry.
- Significant software development experience using C++ or related language.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- US citizen/resident or valid work authorization through Dec 2019.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Familiarity with 3D geometry kernel tools such as ACIS or Parasolid is a plus. Experience working for CAD/EDA/CAE companies is a strong plus.
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux.
- Familiarity with the entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance, and use of software engineering tools.
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies with experience in project planning and implementation. Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strive for Excellence
- Passion & Intensity
SciArt offers the fastest design optimization software for engineering systems. The software generates functional design using the least amount of material at lightning speed. In short, we have the best in weight reduction tool for engineering structures of tomorrow. By offering the best and broadest topology optimization software, we help engineers generate the most reliable, low-cost, high-performance designs at break neck speed. Join our exceptional team in making a difference in the world of design engineering and product development.
To apply, drop us a note with your resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow-up to schedule an interview within 24 hours.