SciArt Software: Software Engineer
SciArt Software is seeking a software engineer to enhance the kernel of its revolutionary analysis and topology optimization engine. The successful candidate will perform design, development and maintenance of 3D geometry/simulation algorithms, associated rendering and user interface for various applications in a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Perform software development activities including design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation.
- Employ best software practices.
- Investigate problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions. Perform bug verification and release testing.
- Understand the requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years of professional experience.
- Good knowledge of multiphysics simulation tools and Finite Element Analysis.
- Good knowledge of 3D geometry algorithms and familiarity with geometric concepts like Solid Modeling, Boundary Representation, Topology and Geometry.
- Significant software development experience using C++ or related language.
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design.
- US citizen/resident or valid work authorization through Dec 2019.
- A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Familiarity with 3D geometry kernel tools such as ACIS or Parasolid is a plus. Experience working for CAD/EDA/CAE companies is a strong plus.
- Experience developing and debugging user interface code on Windows and/or Linux.
- Familiarity with the entire development process, including specification, documentation, quality assurance, and use of software engineering tools.
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies with experience in project planning and implementation. Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Strive for Excellence
- Passion & Intensity
ABOUT SCIART SOFTWARE:
SciArt Software is at the forefront of democratizing analysis for Design Engineers by providing a GPS like tool for the engineer which creates designs based on engineering constraints. Rather than iterating designs between the Design Engineer and the Analysis team over multiple cycles which can take weeks, SciArt Software provides insight directly to the engineer at a rate 60 times faster than current solutions. Due to the innovative processing algorithms, SciArt Software’s intuitive SaaS product can be used as a standalone or a plug-in to major CAD programs: all run on the Engineer’s laptop or desktop computer.
Join our exceptional team in making a difference in the world of design engineering and product development.
To apply, drop us a cover letter with your resume/CV at email@example.com. We will follow-up to schedule an interview.